I am looking for a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Interns who want to start their own private practice with emphasis in my areas of expertise to include individual, family counseling and marital counseling. My approaches include specialized training in CBT, psychodynamic, EDMR, process-oriented approach towards behavior modification, sexual and pornographic addictions.
Besides reviewing clinical case review, I provide insight and guidance into the business side of beginning your practice to include marketing, demographics, fee-development, billing and insurance
I am approved by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors to provide supervision to LPC-Interns who are working towards the required practicum hours. Supervision will be based on the guidelines established by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors.
My credentials are as follows:
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist – C
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Supervisor (LPC-S)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training
The supervision will occur at my office located in Memorial City or online for an allotted 10% of our time together. Face-to-face supervision will last one hour and occur once a week in either an individual or group setting. Group supervision will make up no more than half of the required supervision hours. My rate is $75 per hour for individual sessions and $50 per hour for group sessions.
Requirements To Start Supervision:
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of NCE Score
- Copy of Temporary License
- Copy of Liability Insurance
- Signed Supervisory Agreement Form
- Licensed Paperwork to send to TX State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
Texas State Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in counseling from an accredited university and completion of all classes and practicum as required by the LPC Board. For information go to www.dshs.state.tx.us/counselor
- Successful completion of the National Counselor Exam (NCE) interview with potential supervisor and supervision contract signed by both parties.
- Application for LPC Licensure, Practicum Documentation, and Supervisory Agreement Form sent to the Texas State Board of Examiners in Austin. *Please note that it may take as long as six weeks for the application to be processed.
- The American Counseling Association www.counseling.org
- National Board of Certified Counselors www.nbcc.org
- Texas Counseling Association www.txca.org
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors Homepage
Get in Touch
We’re always ready to answer any queries or concerns that you may have.
Reach out to our team today!